Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Yes, Rachel. I agree.

Yesterday's blog doesn't cut it for a good post. Today's probably doesn't either but...whatev.

Well, thanks to her coming over, I did get to hang out and spend some quality time with her. We watched the Groundhog Day, because it was Groundhog Day, and we watched Gossip Girl, because that is one of our favorite shows!

**Spoiler Alert**

So is anyone else totally peeved at Lonely Boy? I mean really, he totally provoked the whole teacher scandal. Don't get me wrong, Miss Carr bugs A LOT, but Dan really didn't help with his sensitive-boy, oblivious flirtations. And why didn't Serena think that was weird, like why is it normal to have conversations outside of school with teachers one-on-one? Weird, weird, weird. And now we're going to have to deal with Dan and Miss Carr and their disgusting secret relationship for the rest of the season. Ew.

On another random thought, did anyone else see the preview on Sunday during the Super Bowl for the summer movie The Land of the Lost?! I don't know if any of my-aged-friends remember this show - but it was such classic good-BAD children's tv growing up. It had terrible plots, acting, and sets (it looked like it was filmed in the Oakland hills) but for some reason I still watched it all the time. The 1991 version was a remake of the 1974 version, but, now Will Farrell is starring in it as the dad and I am sooo excited they are going to make a spin-off spoof movie of it. I hope it's good!

"Livin' in the Land of the Lost!"

5 comments:

laurel said...

i love land of the lost! i am singing the song in my head right now. didn't their jeep just like fall into the cracking earth and that's how they got to the land of the lost? haha.

Rachel U said...

i LOVED land of the lost!!!!! laurel is correct, the white jeep did fall into the earth! i really actually think about that show quite often! i cant wait!!!

Rachel U said...

spotted: loney boy making the WRONG move and mrs carr liking it. looks like gossip girl fans are in for some d-r-a-m-a.

Moranda said...

1. What I remember of the theme song-"Living in the Land of the Lost- Land- of -the -Lost!". Land of the Lost was the only reason I woke up early on Saturday mornings!

2. As far as I'm concerned with G.G.,Dan Humphry is so annoying...they needed to make him interesting somehow on the show and Ms. Carr looks like she's 13!

3. Can I have Nate Archibald, please?

laurel said...

and....why isn't there more Nate Archibald?????