Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bart's Big Race

Last Friday, Bart and his friend Spencer decided to sign up for a motocross race! He'd done it once before, but this was the first time I was able to come and watch. It was a little nerve-wracking to watch other riders race and some get hurt or fall. Ashley and I were super nervous we'd come home with broken husbands, but they were smart riders and we were all lucky, because they both came home unscathed!

Thanks to the family and friends who came out to support too! It was so great to have such a big cheering section for my stud of a husband!

Here are some awesome pics that Brad took on his camera. (Yes, some are little blurry, but these guys are going by so fast!)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME pictures.

Rachel U said...

go bartcha!! im sending these to shmike. he will be so excited!

Dawn said...

This was so much fun. Next time Bart races let us know! We love cheering him on!

Sophia said...

This is awesome! I had no idea Bart competed in races! GO BART

Kim said...

He's been a daredevil his entire life!! Walked early and never stopped!! He feels the need the need for speed!
Love you Bart!! Mom

Jen and Gonzo said...

Wow, Barto's a stud. Those pictures are awesome. We miss you two! When are you going to be in California again? We want to see you guys.

Lance and Becky said...

Love the pictures, way to go Bart!

daniel and katie said...

that really is awesome. I miss you guys!

Rachel U said...

meems. new post? thanks.

Anonymous said...

you are my hero Bart

Moranda said...

Sweet, Bart-cha! Good form! (like I know what good motorcross form is).
THose are sweet action shots.

Cathy said...

So Awesome! My kids are going to love these pix! Bart rocks!