Friday, November 16, 2007

A Trip to the City

So this past week I have been all the way over in New York City working my butt off for 'Uncle Goldman'. It's a good thing he's paying for me to do this too, because if he didn't I wouldn't get to sleep in a hotel and eat really good food all week! I took the red eye out last friday and stayed with my sis for the weekend helping her out with the two little ones. I mostly helped out with Avery, as her little boy Ashton really only needs his mother when he's awake, but it was really nice to get to see him and hold my cute little nephew.

Excuse the photo as it was taken with my iphone as I was holding him.

Avery and I went to breakfast downstairs at Financier. I had nutella waffles, which she thought was 'very silly'. She's so cute, she even pronounces the french right!

I will post more pics later. I don't have that many so far, but maybe this weekend I will take more. I get to stay with La again on Saturday and then I leave Sunday, so see you later!

3 comments:

Rachel U said...

what a cute spaz. i love her hahah

The Evers said...

How fun for you! What a cutie! Aren't nieces and nephews the best! I was just wondering if when you get a sec you can send me your new address! Here is my email kgrace19@hotmail.com Thanks and I miss you!

The Evers said...

How fun for you! What a cutie! Aren't nieces and nephews the best! I was just wondering if when you get a sec you can send me your new address! Here is my email kgrace19@hotmail.com Thanks and I miss you!