
Yes, this is my uncle Brian. Words can't describe him, but this picture speaks a thousand words. He wore this literally all day, on the BART to work (not my husband, the Bay Area Rapid Transit), on the streets to his office in SF, at home opening doors for trick or treaters with his wife and kids, all the while pushing an empty double stroller and carrying a starbucks cup. Amazing, I would have paid really good money to see him live in person.
9 comments:
OMG! AMAZING! I thought Ryan as Facebook was the best costume, but I think this one wins! Where the heck does he work?
That costume is awesome!
That made my day. Holy crap. Did he wax??
oh....my....good....gosh! You must be so proud!
when i first saw this on cathys blog i was literally laughing out loud for maybe 5 min. hahaha he is definitley a Holt and we are definitley related to him. awesome. hahaha so proud to say he is my uncle
Andrea's friend here. I just have to say that Britney must be proud. What flattery to have a hairy guy want to be just like you. :)
I would have skipped work to ride BART and see him in action!
This is so creepy how like her he looks. I mean from the small picture on the blog - it is uncanny!
Wow- that is seriously impressive...
Post a Comment