Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

So, Bart and I didn't dress up for any Halloween parties because we were still in the middle of unpacking, but I did dress up for work!

Our team was a Medieval Court complete with a Fairy Godmother (me), the Lady of the Lake, a warrior (william wallace to be exact), and Patsy, the coconut banging hunchback from Monty Python. We were awesome and even won our office team costume contest!

9 comments:

Mindy said...

You look so cute in that picture, I'm glad your blog is back!

Rachel U said...

awesome lovin it! haha! best fairy godmother everrrr!

Anonymous said...

yay, regular meems is great, but i especially love blogger meems.

Liz said...

That's hilarious. I love the costumes.

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty! you put everyone else to shame! i like your hair! thats the blondest I've ever seen you, I like it!

The Evers said...

You look beautiful in your costume!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

We're glad you're back and also very glad that you live so close again...though not quite as close as before. You look awesome in your costume. I am very impressed!

Emily said...

I love the homage to the holy grail, that is an awesome departmental costume idea! Glad you're back Meriel, we've all missed you!

Kim said...

Love that you're back!! :)