Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm back

Well, I am back to the blogging world, after a long break. October has officially been a crazy month, both physically and emotionally. In short we have moved into our new place officially, experienced a death and a birth, and fall is now pretty much over without much participation on my behalf. I didn't even get to carve pumpkins!

My sister had her baby, Ashton Scott Walker, last week on the 24th. He is a healthy, happy baby boy that looks like my dad (I think). I wish I could be in NYC to see my first nephew, but alas, I can't miss any more work and they don't have a great reason to send me out there on a business trip, so either way, I will have to wait until the Walker fam comes out to visit us. (hopefully at Christmas time!)

Our new place is great, but I am just exhausted from the move and congested/sick from all the dust that was kicked up when moving all the boxes. So as of yet, I haven't truly been able to enjoy it yet.

So, very soon I will post some pics of the new place, and of my little nephew Ashton, but not now. I'm tired and my camera is boxed up somewhere in my garage.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Welcome back!

The Evers said...

I am glad you are back too, I was a little worried about you! Some times the stresses of life seem to much and some things just have to be cut out or down for a while! I hope things are going better now! I am excited to see some pics of the new place! How fun for you!

Anonymous said...

HI there. I miss you, and have been meaning to call you for a while, especially since all that has gone on in your life, with the your new home and everything. Can you believe you guys are actually in your new house already?? how awesome is that!! I can't wait to see pictures, and see what you do with decorating it. I'm so happy for you guys. I love the name Ashton by the way, good name. Well one of these days we will see you in utah, or maybe you will come to AZ... ahhah talk to you soon:)

Allison said...

address address! I need your address! Love you Meems! Sooooo happy to see you "back!"

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Yeah for your new place. I will be calling you to take a jaunt up the street to come visit you. Welcome to the neighborhood!

Rachel U said...

yay glad to have you back meemoo