Our old neighbors Ashley and Spencer came. We miss them so much now that we've moved!
After dinner, and my favorite dessert, we went to the Samuelians to watch the office with them and the Wilson's. We decided to bust out the giant Abominable Snowman costume they happen to have lying around, (come on, who doesn't have a seven foot tall white bigfoot costume in their closet?) and scare their new neighbors, and our friends that took over our apartment, Bret and Laura Miller. It was hilarious!!
Bart testing his scary face out before scaring Bret and Laura.
We ended up driving Spencer around in the back of Bart's truck so that he could yell and grunt at all the Provo pedestrians. I felt like I was a freshman in college again. It was amazing.
Spencer buying bananas at Smiths and consequently scaring all the late night shoppers.
Needless to say, it was a good b-day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
10 comments:
OH Happy Birthday! I would say you had a very eventful day! That costume is awesome! It reminded me of my freshman days reading about your fun time! I miss those idiotic carefree days :) I am totally jealous you got to see Regina by the way, she is so great! What a fun fab life you have! How's the house???
happy birthday to meemers! dinner was so fun and so yummy! love u sis! oh and i loved the late night el yeti scare. hahaha u guys kill me
Happy Late birthday! looks like you guys had fun! 24 looks good on you :) It's wierd being away from provo huh!? even though you guys still kind of close, it's probably still weird for you not to be there anymore after years of school and all the fun college life we a;; had before we were married. Honestly, where does the time go?! I wish we all could have gotten together before we left p-town. It was so hectic. We had some great times together up there. Air planes, to watching SUNS games, taking you guys to Montana, guitar hero, crafting, park city... and on and on! Hopefully we will be able to get together next time we are in utah.
p.s. I miss and spence and Ashley so much too! they are so much fun. I love her new hair color. I need to call her!
Happy Birthday Merial! Glad you had a great day!
Happy Bday! I love that you did crazy stuff on your birthday. That costume is to die for!! It really would have freaked me out to see that in the store!!
That big monster thing is soooo funny!! I'm so immature even at 36 yrs. old, I would love to have been there!!
Happy B-Day Meriel!!
You loook fabulous!!
cath
Oh how I wish I had that costume! Happy birthday!! We can't wait to see posts of the house!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy 24th birthday.
Love, G & G Young
Post a Comment