Utah has been known for it's serious lack of fashion and good retail stores in the past. I would think that until recently this was very true. In the past, I would always have to save up for trips to CA to go to my favorite stores and even then it was limited to whatever was in stock that one random weekend. Thankfully this is all changing.
Here are some upcoming events to keep your eye out for: (thanks to Your Heart Out for keeping track!)
American Apparel - They are opening a store in Trolley Square closer to the holiday season. I am so excited for their classic tee's and sweaters.
Mode boutique in Provo - It's already open and running, but if you haven't had a chance to stop by, it's supposed to be great! 45 N. University Avenue
Kaleidoscope - Also, already open and running, but for those who see this post in time, they are having a party tonight with discounts and door prizes. Riverwoods.
Urban outfitters - They haven't opened yet, but I know they are gearing up for it, because they said it was supposed to be early autumn. They will be at the Gateway where the old Virgin Records store was.
Steve and Barry's - Sarah Jessica Parker's new (and cheap/chic) line will be available whenever they open their Murray doors sometime closer to the holiday season. I have seen quite a few pieces of her new collection featured in Blueprint and Real Simple. (And it's all in the ~20-40 range!!) Amanda Bynes and one of the Williams sisters (tennis) will have their lines featured as well.
Also, as an FYI - Forever 21 is now open at the University Mall, and it's huge, and it has it's own door to the outside. That's pretty cool for the University Mall.
Now all we need is an H&M!
7 comments:
I agree with the H&M comment, that is the one thing we're lacking! But I really wouldn't have money to eat if we had that, so maybe I should be grateful that Utah's years behind everywhere else. Pace yourself, Utah.
Devin is so bummed about F21. Now everyone can go and get their clothes.
When it opened, it was a dark day at the Neff house!
I hear H&M is sweet! Never been...you like?
wow! I wish those stores would have been there when I was living there. It's so nice to have most of my favorites stores near by again. I missed that! But I also need an H&M here too!
I love H&M, they have the cutest clothes, and I think it's so not smart of them not to open here in Utah...they would make a ton of money!
I love Steve and Barry's. I go there every time I am in Colorado! Yeah for new stores.
Meems...I dont have your number..strange. Will you give me a call? My mom is driving me nuts wanting your dads email or number or whatever. Thanks!!!
360 624 5780 Hope you're doing well! I had so much fun in Huntsville by the way!
Post a Comment