Saturday, our friends Bryan and Dawn came up and stayed with us, and the Holt fam, so that Bryan could go riding with Bart, his dad, and his brother Brad. They were out literally all day long, so Dawn and I hung out in the basement watching chick flicks. While watching the chick flicks, we multi-tasked. Dawn studied and I painted the golf tees on the golf-tee-mural. So far we're (my dad and me) still painting the white tees, but it's pretty cool to start seeing things come together. I know it doesn't sound like a blast to most people, but I had fun! (Dawn did too, I swear!)
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Lots of little white tees
This past week, Bart's dad has been in town so they have been riding their dirt bikes constantly!! Bart took Thursday and Friday off to ride and 'play' (which means spending hours in a garage taking their bikes apart and putting them completely back together again) with his dad up in Huntsville. I went up and stayed the weekend with them too after work. I had a lot of fun working on baby gifts and going through old boxes brought up from Alamo. It's amazing how much crap my sisters and I accumulated growing up; lots of stuffed animals and photo albums.

Saturday, our friends Bryan and Dawn came up and stayed with us, and the Holt fam, so that Bryan could go riding with Bart, his dad, and his brother Brad. They were out literally all day long, so Dawn and I hung out in the basement watching chick flicks. While watching the chick flicks, we multi-tasked. Dawn studied and I painted the golf tees on the golf-tee-mural. So far we're (my dad and me) still painting the white tees, but it's pretty cool to start seeing things come together. I know it doesn't sound like a blast to most people, but I had fun! (Dawn did too, I swear!)
Saturday, our friends Bryan and Dawn came up and stayed with us, and the Holt fam, so that Bryan could go riding with Bart, his dad, and his brother Brad. They were out literally all day long, so Dawn and I hung out in the basement watching chick flicks. While watching the chick flicks, we multi-tasked. Dawn studied and I painted the golf tees on the golf-tee-mural. So far we're (my dad and me) still painting the white tees, but it's pretty cool to start seeing things come together. I know it doesn't sound like a blast to most people, but I had fun! (Dawn did too, I swear!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What the crap? For real- a golf tee mural? Your dad is too funny- that oddly looks like something I would probobly enjoy!
meemsss we are hanging out this week! ok? gelato???
I like that golf tee mural, but to be totally honest, I don't like the U, so you can paint over that if you want :) Just Joking...kind of!
Post a Comment