Yesterday, my friend and neighbor Ashley came upstairs and made cookies with me. She had this cookie recipe book called the
Big Fat Cookie book. We both that it could have done a much better job coming up with a title that didn't emphasize the fact that these things are fat. I guess it was a good way to guilt us into eating only one cookie afterwards. But they were good, that is for sure! Lot's of chocolate, and as Paula Dean says, "Lot's of butter!"

10 comments:
nice belt!!
Do I get a taste of those tonight?!?!?! (I love that is actually possible!)
i have that cook book!! and have been wanting to make those for so long! yummmmy!
Those look so good . . . And I love your Harry Potter shout-out on the fridge.
ummmm.... those could not look any more delicious!!!!! I am starving!
mmmmm lookin good, share the recipe!!!
Seriously!!
Wow- those cookies are not messing around!
Um, PLEASE put the recipe up!! Or, just bring me some. Mmkay? :o)
Those look awesome. I wish we still lived across the hall!
Post a Comment