Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Back in the saddle!

On Wednesday, Bart and I went horseback riding! I haven't had the chance to ride in more than half a decade, so I was so excited. A man Bart works with lives down in Payson and has 4 horses that he wanted us ride… in exchange for Bart setting up his wireless internet of course. He is the nicest man for letting us ride them! I was sooo happy to finally get back on. I absolutely love horses.

All I wanted to do was go fast! But there were too many rocks in the fields, so I could only get up to a canter on the dirt path.

My horse's name was Dusty and Bart's was Copper (I think).

They were so awesome, I can't wait to go back!

8 comments:

Kim said...

For city peeps you sure look comfortable.

The Evers said...

You guys look so cute on the horses! How fun! Did you ride as a kid? You must have some experience, if all you wanted to do is go fast! I am excited to see more pics of your new home when you get them!

Lance and Becky said...

How fun, I love riding horses it's so relaxing and fun!

Cathy said...

Sounds like you two are off on fun adventures!! Bart and his Dad rock on the dirt bikes!! Your life with never lack in excitement!!

Love,
Aunt Cath

Cathy said...

I meant - Your life will never lack in excitement!! Yikes my spelling stinks!!

Rachel U said...

i cant believe bart is doing a normal smile in the last picture. hahaha! lets go get gelato again this week. :)

the waites said...

Yipee-i-o! How fun, I bet you were sore after. why didnt you wear your wranglers?

Brittany Simmons said...

We always knew Bart could have starred in "Broke Back Mountain". Now we have proof. --Derek