Anyway, Sunday was lovely. We got to hang around the house, watch a movie, and sit in the many, many comfy chairs around the house. I think I spent a maximum of 5 minutes in each chair or couch before getting up and moving to another. Can I mention how excited I am to have my kids run around this place?
Here are just a handful of my favorite pics of the house. You've asked for lots of pictures before, so here they are!
The view from Price and Rachel's balcony of Pineview Reservoir.

The Sorry Board. That's right, it's life size.

The theatre with all our favorite movie quotes on the walls.

The basement family room.

My parent's bathroom.

My parent's bedroom.

The Great Room/Living Room.

Rachel and Price's sitting room.

Price's Room - That's Danny Way jumping over the Great Wall of China as his wallpaper. So cool!

The Card Room.

The great room.

The kid's bathroom.

My room!

The dining room.

The front hallway with amazing stained glass transoms. (sp?)

Part of the Nursery/littler kid's room. Leon's Market used to be the only market in Huntsville way back when.

You can't really get the whole feeling without being there though, so please come and visit!!! It's a home built for entertainment and visiting for good friends.
12 comments:
Beautiful! Love the decorating!
So awesome!
Um, I think that I need to take a trip to the good ole Ticklehook! I think I could spend HOURS looking at each peice of furniture. What a great combination of whimsy, refinement, and down home comfort. So when do you want me to come? Haha... No really...
please come anytime you can!! that would be so much fun! I miss you and the liitle guy!
So amazing!!! I'm sure the pictures don't do it the justice it deserves! Your family will be making lots of memories there!
WOW! Your mom must be so excited! Her grandkids are going to love coming to visit! That house is amazing! I agree about people being so weird. Isn't crazing how many, just weird people there are???
Umm, what kids are you having that will be running around this place? Are you trying to tell us something? J/K!! I can't wait to go see the house.
How fun to have a gathering place for your family! I love it, it turned out beautiful! I want to see a picture of the outside!
wow that is amazing! the decorating is to die for. the furniture, the decorating, the colors, the details ....... so tranquil .... I want to come right now please! I want to see more pictures too!
WOW! That's such a beautiful home. It has such personality throughout.
Hey,
It's Lindsay...I finally found your blog on Rachel's site, when you left me a message and I clicked on your name to get to you blog it didn't work and so I meant to call to get your address but you know how that goes! Anyway, I am so glad to have found it so that I can keep updated on everything that is going on with you guys...hopefully we will see you soon! So here is my site just in case it does the same thing as mine: http://mitchellindsaymicah.blogspot.com/
Wow, that is such a beautiful home, I love the decorating, it's absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment