Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Bart!

Yesterday was Bart's 27th birthday! I just can't believe how fast time flies. Really, we are just so blessed with the years that we have had together. He is so wonderful and such a hard worker! I wanted to do something special for his birthday, but he had to work until 6:00 so there wasn’t really any time to play before dinner. I surprised him and took him to The Roof, which he’d never been to, and we got to sit at those windows with the amazing view of the SLC Temple and enjoy a fabulous buffet. I just love the food there and the desserts are just too much of a tempation! (Sorry the one picture of us is so awkward, the waitress took it from a weird angle.) Good food, wonderful company, and a great day! No presents from me this year though, because Bart got his KTM dirtbike (something 550cc, I don’t know, but it is pretty darn sexy!) that was his graduation and birthday gift this year. I love you Bart! You are amazing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Happy birthday to Bart! Everyone's husbands seem so old compared to my 22-year-old husband! Hahah. We really want to go to The Roof. You guys are beautiful!

laurel said...

Happy Birthday Bart!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BART!!! If we would have known, we would have sent you something. And the truth comes out, Meems...I follow your blog religiously! You are so cute and crafty and I love reading everything you have to say. We totally miss you guys! Hope you're having a blast in Utah and that work is going well.
Love you both,
Jen and Gonz

PS That is a super good picture of you both!

Emily said...

You guys are cool.

The Evers said...

Happy late birthday! The Roof is AMAZING! I am glad you guys had fun!

Kim said...

Happy b-day Bart....Can't believe your 27 because that makes me???well whatever...Love you mucho!!
Mom

Dallas and Krista said...

Happy Birthday Bartia! Miss you guys!

cait said...

happy birtday abarthcha...you know i love you! Sorry i missed it, and sorry about ZwickConstructions office, I heard your message but I was already out of the US! You'll have to make due without my skills this time, I'm sure it will be great! Miss you meemsdanzr.

bryan said...

did you say buffet??

Anonymous said...

The Roof!! Ohmigosh! I haven't been there since my honey graduated from BYU. The day before grad we got together with 2 other couples and splurged on dinner. (good times). WOW! That was 10 years ago. Your pic with the temple in the background is beautiful.