Friday, June 22, 2007

Kerry Cassill Fabrics & La La boutique

Back in the beginning of May, Bart, Rachel, Shmike, and I all went on a road trip down to the OC and Disneyland. We had a blast hanging out and driving around, but one of the best moments for me was when we discovered the LaLa Boutique off of PCH in Laguna. We had just finished eating some fish tacos at Wahoo's, (mmmmmm that sounds good) and as we were walking back to our car, we passed this boutique with fantastic fabric in the front window. I walked in and instantly wanted to stay there for hours, staring and touching all the divinely soft apparel and home décor all made with this same Indian cotton. Bart followed inside and noticed the owners on the floor struggling to get this vintage speaker system to play their music from their stereo. It was kind of sad watching these two women struggle with the equipment and Bart immediately asked if he could step in and help. So adorable, always willing to help. (love him!) Anyway, it took like 20 min at least for him to get it to work, all the while I was drooling over everything in the entire store and chatting it up with the women. When Bart was finished, they offered to 'pay' him by letting me pick out some pillow cases!!! (What a trade!) Oh, my. I was so excited I didn't know where to begin. I declined at first ('cause it's not like they were cheap!) and then after they insisted I happily accepted and picked out two of the softest pillow cases I will probably ever own. It was amazing.
Black booti.
Turquise White Floral.

I have listed their website on the side and you have to go search the merchandise. It's just so wonderful and so chic. I love the prints and the baby clothes. Anyway, I loved the store and I highly recommend checking it out via the web or in person!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my many fave stores at home!

Anonymous said...

glad you found it!

Kim said...

Now you've done it...I must have softer pillow cases, no matter what the price!!