Monday, February 26, 2007

Three Women


Angelina Jolie
Does anyone else think it is funny that Angelina Jolie is being invited onto the Council on Foreign Relations, a group that boasts the membership of Condoleeza Rice, Henry Kissenger, Dick Cheney, Collin Powell, Alan Greenspan. I actually think it will be great - she's good with the public eye, she's always overseas helping so she's knows what's up, and these people are smart enough to boot her if it 'isn't a good fit'.


Regina Spektor
About a month ago, I was told to check out this girl, Regina Spektor, who sings a really catchy song that has been on the radio a couple of times. I have to say, if you haven't already started listening to her - PLEASE DO! She is unbelievably good and even Bart will listen to her when we are driving together! She has a really different and cool sound. I promise you will love her!


Meredith Grey
Okay so, I know pretty much half the women who read this watch Grey's anatomy and I just wanted to say that I was dying on Thursday when she wakes up and all she says is that she thinks it's okay her mom is -----! I wanted her to wake up and say I Love You Derrick! But of course she never actually says anything like that, even though she had just been given a huge pep talk about how amazing he is and how lucky she is to have him. So anti-climactic, but, of course, I still can't wait for the next episode!!!

3 comments:

cait said...

hello meemsdanzr...i love regina spektor too! so im posting to tell you about a little shindig at my house on Saturday. We are celebrating Jordan & Candace's official engagement (which took place on Friday)!!!! So please come Saturday at 8, my place! Can't wait to see you!

Rachel U said...

oh my gosh seriously mer (short for meredith. we are on nickname basis) tell derek you love him already! and thanks for introducing me to regina. love her! good job on SORRY tonight btw.

Dallas and Krista said...

Ahhh... Angelina Jolie, I can't ever figure out if I really like her or can't stand her and then I remember that i don't really care either way! I am going to iTunes to check out regina right now. And Meredith, she is crazy, freaking marry that man.