Monday, March 05, 2007
A Few Friends!
Just as an FYI to all, I have added a few links to my friend's and relative's blogs! Can I say just how much I love blogging? I love it from a reader's perspective too though. I don't know if it is just my age group that has a hard time keeping in touch with people, or if it is just me, but I struggle with making that effort. This whole blogging scene pretty much solves my problem! I feel like it doesn't excuse me from getting out there in person to see my friends and family, but at least I can really get to know them better in the mean time. Take my aunts and uncles for example. Aunt Marie has an adorable blog that talks about all the fun things she makes and creates for her kids. Is it sad I had no idea she was so crafty? My other aunt and uncle, the Neff's, they write so well and I can see into their minds as parents to my adorable cousins. I think it is a different side to people, more personal and, like I said before, it doesn't excuse me from lacking better social skills, but it does help me to know them better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Meriel,
Thanks for the fun comments about us and Marie. I agree with you, it's really fun to see what people are doing.
Also, as soon as I finish this, I'm jumping over to itunes to check out the artist you mentioned.
-Brian
Meriel hey its Ginny Miller. I'm glad I found your blog, I have enjoyed checking it out. You should check out mine, I have some links to other people in the ward that are fun to look at.
Meems! I miss you and Barty!
I forget to read everyone's blogs, but Mary has kept me pretty updated!
Take care my lil friend!
Meriel, I love you to death. Thanks for the shout out. We do need to see more of each other! We are getting the new Guitar Hero for our Xbox in a few weeks and we will have a Guitar Hero Party!!
Love ya, Marie
Post a Comment