
We went to The Fray concert on Wednesday night and it was sooo much fun. We got free VIP tickets and had a blast skipping the mile long line outside in the freezing cold, eating free Costa Vida salads and Bookoo energy drinks, and sitting in padded chairs with a great view!! The opening band was terrible, Meese, and we suffered through it, hoping that The Fray would make up for the initial pain. They exceeded our expectations by far! Their cd is good but everything sounds the same, so I was expecting to leave early after I heard my favorite song, but they are so varied in concert! They mixed it up really well with slow and fast, a lot of songs I have never heard before, and they even played Weezer - The Sweater Song and everyone was running around the stage acting crazy and having so much fun. It was awesome. I was wondering how they did such a good job keeping the crowd there the whole time, (UT fans in general are reknowned for leaving events early) and then I realized why. They played their most popular song, How to Save a Life, as the very last song. Duh! Every girl in that audience was waiting to hear it. If you don't already know, it was a theme song to Grey's Anatomy - the greatest medical chic-flic tv show of all time. :)
Anyway, they were McTalented and Bart and I had an absolute blast!
1 comment:
how fun! i wanted to go to that concert, but never remembered to get tickets :( oh well. im sure there will be another concert coming soon that i will want to see. Poor bart, and his broken scaphoid?(don't know if i spelled it correctly) anyways here, here on greys anatomy, im finally hooked on it since i went to visit krista. and i love it, great soundtrack too. and by the way, krew is my McBaby!
Post a Comment