Monday, November 26, 2012

Full of Thanks and a GIVEAWAY!

Hi all! Sorry I've been MIA for the past week or so, but we've been out of town for the holiday and have been thoroughly enjoying spending our time with family and eating a lot of food.  Thanksgiving was spent at my parents eating a ridiculously perfect and delicious dinner with the grandparents. I made my first pie, which was 75% successful (it got smoked out in the oven when it bubbled out a bit). We drove down to Saint George on late Friday night and are currently their relaxing and continuing our food-fest. 

Also, I thought I would mention to you all that I'm doing a giveaway over at my good friend Brittany's blog Love of Interiors for a custom holiday card. Entries are open until Sunday December 1st! Good luck & may the odds be ever in your favor!!! ;)

No comments: