Sunday, November 04, 2012

Fall Insta-Update

Prepare to be Insta-bombed! 

These first few are all the way back from August.  I know it seems silly to blog about these pics that are from so long ago, but seriously, they are such cute girls.  I couldn't resist.

On the right, Isla put all her ponies to sleep under wet-wipe blankets.

 Isla started school and dance.  Although we did have to cancel dance because she was always too tired from school to really participate. So sad.  I let her wear her tutu and tights to her Gym class instead to make her feel like it's a 'dance' class. 

Loie's just a silly goose.

 Isla's really good at getting sick...

 Isla's birthday celebrations were so fun and colorful.  I loved making her cakes and throwing her a pony party.   All those colorful decorations!

Isla loved riding horses at TP farm.  It was really sweet for me because it reminded me of when I was little.  Also, we discovered Waffle Love!! It was delicious!!

 Loie didn't like the grass touching just that foot.  She never seemed to mind the other foot, but that one always bugged her.  Isla and I went on a few mommy daughter dates.  They usually involve ice cream, so I really like going on these dates with her.

 Did I mention she is a silly goose?  Also that she eats like a freakin' maniac?  I mean it is a constant stream of food into that girl's mouth and she is still itty bitty.

When I took all the streamers down it seemed like a big waste to just throw them out, so we decided to play with them like you would a pile of fallen leaves.  Isla has also been having a blast with her neighbor friends.  She is so lucky to have such cute girls her age to play with.

Loie's really started to bond with the Zeebs.  How cute is she?
  
We got Isla some new grey Vans.  Skinny's and Vans are the bomb together.  Remember how I said Loie constantly eats?  Well what goes along with that is constantly begging.  Now my mom has two mooches when we visit the house.


Well, I know that was a lot, but I thought I needed to catch up for posterity's sake. 


No comments: