Get ready! Christmas is only 21 days away!! Last year I started the tradition with my family of doing activities every day along with the our advent calendar. Its still a little casual seeing as the kids are still so young, but it's fun to do something in the spirit of Christmas every day and kind of force us to not let the season pass us by. I especially love it because it makes me remember to still have fun and enjoy myself with my family while I'm so busy with everything else.
We got our tree a week ago, but we finally got around to stringing lights yesterday and today we're going to actually decorate it. Like I said, this season flies by.
Isn't it the prettiest, fullest, best tree you've ever seen? Bart and I keep telling ourselves that every time we look at it, like it's the best tree we've ever bought. ;) Please note the yule log burning on the TV. We're so classy. Actually, in all seriousness, the best one is Shrek's Yule Log on YouTube. It's 30 minutes long and is hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment