Friday, May 04, 2012

Stats

We are a family of 4


We love and miss our daddy.  Thank goodness for FaceTime and iphones.


We went to the doctor this week for Loïe's 6 month check-up and here are her stats:

Length : 26.75 inches - 81% !!
(head circ also 81%!)
Weight : 14 lbs 5 oz 15%

2 things are apparent here.  1) She had a growth spurt in the last week since it was only a week ago that she was 13 lbs 13 oz.  and 2) she is tall and skinny.  I keep saying, not a peanut but a string bean!



Isla is getting so old.  I mean, I know she's still only 2 1/2, but seriously, she just does and says the cutest things.

playing golf and insisting on zero help from dad


eating ice cream with grandma at the chevron


LOVING the new baby chicks at grandma's 
(I swear, she actually knows how to hold them correctly, this was a fluke!) 
((Also, this pool cover-up is one of her favorite pretty dresses, & bart calls it her old lady leisure robe))


Well, Bart's only been gone for a week but it feels like a month already.  This is going to take a long time.  If you are reading this and happen to be in town, come and visit so I can have some adult conversation.  Please, I beg you.

3 comments:

Miss Mary said...

Such cute pics! I love the ones of the 4 of you--what a beautiful family! :)

Kim said...

We are so excited for your California visit...it could not come sooner!! Have to have some snuggles with the girls!! xo

laurel said...

Haha I was totally thinking that dress looks like something a grandma would "wear around the house".