Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy mom & a happy wife



We've been married 8 years as of may 15th and we have two beautiful daughters to call us mom & dad.   I love my family and my husband. I love my own mom and all that she does for me. For being the best Ga in the world and helping me while I'm a single mom. It's a relief to know you have such a wonderful family to lean on when you need it. A brother to play with your kid so you can take a nap. A grandma to take your kids so you can get out of the house and see a movie, even if it is by yourself. A daddy that will stay up so late in the night so he can FaceTime with you from a world away.  

I love my family. 



All I could think about doing for our anniversary was to shoot clay pidgeons in the backyard.  It wouldn't make me sad I didn't get to share it with Bart like dinner or a movie would, and didn't require a babysitter.  It was a great choice.


Bart's anniversary/mother's day gift to me was the 'b' to add to my rings.  I love and miss my 'b'.


2 comments:

Rachel U said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri Frandsen said...

Cute blog post! Hope you're hanging in there!