Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Insta-update and Bart's Departure

So he hasn't left yet.  I have about 2 1/2 days left and then I am a single mom for 3 whole months.  It's a little (read a lot) depressing, but I'm determined to have a good attitude about it because I'll never get through it if I don't.  Right?

With that said I wanted to do a little photo-update, mostly with pics from Instagram, of the 'goings on' around here as we prepare for d-day.


Isla is so adorable.  She's 2 1/2 and is so tall and getting so smart.  
She's full of the terrible two's, but we're surviving.
So much attitude!



Building an Ikea dresser with Daddy.  In a pretty dress of course.




At the Natural History Museum


Passionate kisses with Mommy


Loie being adorable and getting so much bigger! 
She's still a peanut, but she is almost 6 months! 
(Friday! A post about that to follow in a few days.)



Eating yummy coconut chex mix and macarons.



Playing DrawSomething with family and friends.  
Anyone recognize the kitchen I drew?


We are going to miss Bart sooooo much, but hopefully we'll be able to skype every day and talk on the phone tons.  I am hoping that spring and summer will fly by (as it usually does here in UT).  I am going to make sure we're busy busy busy so we don't even notice how long he's gone and it will be August in no time. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

We'll be sad to see Bart go, but you better believe we'll be keeping you company. Schedule some Freeland/Frandsen play dates in with all those other activities you've got planned!