Monday, January 31, 2011

All done!

Today I finally finished Isla's stocking! All the finishing touches are done, random threads cut, and pictures taken. Feels really good to have that finished and put away until next Christmas!

On the front I wanted to do something fun with the Christmas tree and presents.

On the back I put cute stars to match our backs (bart has surfboards and I have circles). It's actually a pretty gold back, not this ugly orange. It's the lighting, I swear!

And then there were three! I'm very happy with how it turned out. They all are unique and yet they all are part of the same little family of felt.

5 comments:

Rachel U said...

these are amazing. how can i be you?

Sophia said...

WOW it looks GREAT! you are a pro!
LOVE YOU~soph

Miss Mary said...

Seriously, you are totally amazing Meems! These look better than anything you could find in a store. I love all your craft posts! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE my little coasters that you sent me a few years ago. I use them everyday and think of you!

Kim said...

ditto on the mary comment about the coasters...we love ours too..so cute all the details and finishing touches on the stockings they are awesome! xxoo

The Evers said...

I remember you making the first two! They are amazing! So impressed, as always!