Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Isla is finally walking!

Oh my goodness. It was just taking this little girl so long to decide to walk. She's known how to for quite some time, but she just never took those steps to do it on her own without us holding her hand or without her little stroller. Yesterday she just decided to walk to furniture a little farther away than normal, and then into the kitchen, and then to mommy across the room. It was just adorable that she would decide to do it all in one day, like she'd been doing it forever.

When daddy came home from work she wanted to show off so bad, I think she did 20 or so 'laps' down the hall in a row. With Gigi in her mouth, spoons in hand.





Another cute thing we've been doing lately is taking strolls in our winter clothes in the little red wagon Grandma Kim gave us at Christmas. Of course, it's sunny out there with all that snow, so we've got to wear sunglasses! (she wears them now, like it's totally normal for a 16 month old to wear glasses. It's adorable!)

3 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

You go girl!! I love how she has the giraffe in her mouth like she doesn't have enough hands to carry it. She's a mother in training :)

Kim said...

wayy to go Isla!! I just knew she'd love sunglasses too ;)

Galbasini Family said...

I miss you guys. Come visit us in California soon. I want to meet Isla.