Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DVR is a Love/Hate relationship

Okay, but mostly love, and not too much hate. Love the fact that when I was going to cancel our direct tv, they offered 3 free months with no strings attached and so we have tv again. Hate the fact that it took me 45 min to set up all the recordings for the fall shows that are starting. Love the fact that my fave shows are starting up again, did I mention I have 15 shows I follow? Hate the fact that I will now be wasting at least 15 hours a week on said shows. (minus commercial time if you're really concerned, which I obviously am not.)

Love my Fall Line up. Especially Greys. Can't wait for Grey's. And CSI(s), all of them. And House. And Gossip Girl. Oh dear, such a long list.

2 comments:

Brad Frandsen said...

Oh TV... how I love hate it!

Emily said...

Meriel I feel the SAME WAY! I seriously come home from work and then eat food and watch tv for like 3 hours a night. I'm seriously the laziest person ever but I can't stop. Everything is starting up next week, it's great!