Happy birthday Bart... Hope you have a good one!
Do Bart and I share birthdays? Maybe I already knew that and forgot. Happy Birthday Bart on the most special day ever (yesterday)!
Love you Barty boy!! Happy Birthday!! Wow THIRTY!! How can that be possible??? Big hugs :)
Happy Bday! Hope this year is all you wish for and more!
freakin love that swimsuit of islas.
Happy Birthday Bart! I think you are just about the best guy in the world for my dear friend Meriel. Hope your day rocked a whole lot!-sophiePS: Dying over isla's cute suit!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy birthday Bart... Hope you have a good one!
Do Bart and I share birthdays? Maybe I already knew that and forgot. Happy Birthday Bart on the most special day ever (yesterday)!
Love you Barty boy!! Happy Birthday!! Wow THIRTY!! How can that be possible??? Big hugs :)
Happy Bday! Hope this year is all you wish for and more!
freakin love that swimsuit of islas.
Happy Birthday Bart! I think you are just about the best guy in the world for my dear friend Meriel. Hope your day rocked a whole lot!
-sophie
PS: Dying over isla's cute suit!!
Post a Comment