As of last week, Isla babe is 7 months. CRAZY. I seriously love being home with her and enjoying her all the time. Here are some milestones from the 6th month.
6- grew into size 3 diapers; started to smack things with her hand. Cut her second tooth. 3/4/10; started showing signs of wanting to crawl!
6.1- She got her six months shots, 17.25 lbs 75% in height weight and head circumference.
6.2 - She's tucking her knees under her and sticking her tongue out
6.3 - Moved to NYC! Started making a funny face scrunching her nose, puckering her lips, and breathing fast. So cute! Also, she's soo close to crawling.
6.4 - Started trying solid foods, not too into it yet. Still closes her mouth vehemently, despite the fact that sometimes she opens her mouth and closes it like she's trying to talk or chew gum, it's kind of funny.
Here's a video of her almost almost crawling...
(turn down your volume, though. I feel like I'm talking really loud in it, but I guess I'm just close to the mic.)
3 comments:
We miss her!!! I am glad you are blogging this so we can keep up with you guys!
She will be crawling any day now!! Can't wait to visit!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH
Post a Comment