One is a simple ball, no real pattern, just sewn pieces together to make a ball.
The other is a puzzle ball that was much more involved to put together. I got the pattern from the Purl Patchwork sewing book. It really was so fun and rewarding in the end. You make 12 wedges, stuff them, and then hand sew them together at the points. I really love the finished product.
Isla hasn't quite gotten the point of either of them yet, but I'm sure as she gets older she'll figure them out!
6 comments:
why are you amazing?
Wow, you are so incredibly talented!! Meems, seriously, you should sell these! Please open a little shop--I would love to buy some of your goodies!
oh it turned out so cute!
These are so darn cute! And I love the Purl Bee. I wish I would actually DO these things, you're amazing!
Where do I sign up to order these?
those are so cute! i would never have thought to actually sew the toys. i love the puzzle ball. reminds me of one we had. :) love how crafty you are.
Post a Comment