Monday, April 05, 2010

City Girls

Here are some sweet pics of our rooftop view at night and our baby girl. We love it here. The weather is perfect.





Eating for the very first time! Rice Cereal, yuck! (Moms - any tips to get her to eat? She HATES it!! I've tried feeding her applesauce to see if it's just a taste issue, but still no luck. She just closes her mouth and gets super upset! I mean, she's 7 months now, she needs to start eating real food, right?)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Try making the cereal a little more thin or add the applesauce or baby bananas to it. Bart liked cereal better that way. No worries she will get the hang of it!!

Rain in My Head said...

All kids are different but here's my experience with #3. I was too lazy to start feeding her solids since I was always running after 2 other little monkeys. So I waited till she was almost 9 months old. . and voila, she started eating practically right away with almost no trouble, unlike my other children who I had to give food to for like 3 weeks in a row before they finally got the hang of it. . so anyway, you can just keep doing it daily until they get it, or wait till they're older and better at that stuff. . .Whatever is easiest for mom is the best choice in my book. Good luck. She sure is a cutie!!

laurel said...

Awesome roof pics. Oh, and just keep trying, that's all you can really do.

Sophia said...

Eden is hardly eating real food too! let me knoe if you get good advice!
I love the first picture of you and Isla...So cute.

Sophia said...

"know"

The Evers said...

Oh it looks so beautiful! I am jealous! PS Elle never ever liked any kind of baby food, and then Laney could not get enough! She'll catch on!