I apologize for not blogging earlier, but Isla has officially rolled over! We are such silly, proud parents. I feel like all my spare time is spent watching her roll around on the floor. She is such a cute girl with such a sweet personality. She’s getting so much bigger!
I love watching her learn a new skill and grow so quickly. You wonder if they ever slow down.
4 months - discovered her high pitched vocal capabilities. Weighs 15 lbs
4.1 started to laugh when we play with her, not an easy laugh, but a cute one regardless.
4.2 grabs her feet at any chance. visited Arizona (another long road trip) started to get excited/small laugh at our funny faces
4.3 started getting distracted when she eats; went to the doctor and got her 4 month shots; 15.8 lbs 25.5 inches
4.4 started to roll over! bigger laugh. Can’t rest her head face down on either side yet, so doesn’t like sleeping on her stomach yet.
Here’s a video of her rolling over. Sooo cute! (turn your volume down, she gets a little upset)
4 comments:
aaaaaaww, so cute. can't wait to see her.
I love this little baby!
She is adorable! And no, they NEVER do slow down...they only SPEED UP..if you can imagine! Love her! :)
nice rollover Isla!! We love you!! xxxooo from grandma and grandpa :)
Post a Comment