We went up to my parent’s place for the week of Christmas, and the week started out great with Rachel coming home from China! It was so great to have her back. Then, we saw the Nutcracker on Christmas Eve Eve and went to my Grandparent’s for Christmas Eve dinner. We got to see a lot of family we don’t normally see over the whole week and it was so great to spend time with them.
(some classic no-make-up/shower pics from Christmas morning)
Christmas was amazing. The highlights were all the fabulous gifts Rachel brought back from China. Jade bracelets, a pretty traditional dress for Isla, a Coach purse for me. So much fun! I love me some Chinese knock-offs for Christmas!
(Price going off the rail Bart built and put in the backyard)
We went snowboarding on Friday at Powder Mountain, and it was hard! I was out of shape and cold! I know that as my body returns back to normal (it’s taking longer than anticipated) it will get easier, but man, it was a workout!
I just love Christmas and all its fun family times!
1 comment:
ok, really???? that picture was not for public eyes. ive never looked better.
Post a Comment