
So Bart got to flag the Pheonix Supercross race last weekend and I decided we would all go down with him so we could visit and stay with our great friends Krista and Dallas. I'd never even seen her youngest son, that is how long it had been since we'd seen each other!! We didn't take any pictures (classic) but we really had sooo much fun. Krista is the best hostess I know and their house is fabulous! Isla was an absolute angel, as usual, and we just had the most relaxing weekend hanging out with them. I even got to join Ali Bolen wedding dress shopping! So fun! Wish I had taken pictures, seriously!
Um, Pheonix has the perfect weather in the winter. I could totally handle air-conditioned summers...(I think), if we ever had to move there.
3 comments:
You were here last week? That was like the worst week of weather we have had!!! Next time you are here you should give us a call and we should go to lunch-or something!!!
Oh I m jealous. I looked out the window and saw snow everywhere ... boo.
Sounds like so much fun Meems!! Glad that you got to hang out with Krista and fam!
Post a Comment