Tuesday, January 05, 2010

4 months!

My sweet girl is 4 months. I’m sure you’re all just loving this monthly update! ;) I know both she and I will when she gets older, so here are the milestones from the past month.

1st week – We know she’s tired when she starts pulling blankets over her face. She’ll even pull at her clothes to put them over her eyes if she can. So cute!

2nd week – She learned how to suck on her fingers, which is really nice when she spits out her binky. As part of her vocal experimentation, she started making a whisper sound. She now prefers to sit there and whisper, rather than make talking sounds. So funny!

3rd week – She’s recognized her feet which is so fun and started to really chew on things.

4th week – She’s grown out of size 1 diapers and reaches for things now (not well, but does it); She’s started to try to roll over. She gets about halfway, stuck on her side, but can’t quite make it over to her belly.

Isla playing in her crib

Smiling for mommy

Chomping on her favorite giraffe toy, Sophie

Trying out the bumbo

Trying out the bjorn with daddy

Thanks Brad for these lovely pictures!




6 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

Cute, cute, cute girl. I can hardly stand waiting another week to meet her! PS I find out what I am having while you are here :) (Pray for a girl)

Rachel U said...

the cuuuutest. i love this and i love you!

Kim said...

we love love her!! growing soooo fast!

laurel said...

I want to nibble her cheeks.

ps I'm coming out Feb 17-21. Can't remember if I
told you or not.

Kjerstin said...

Check out those eyelashes! Lucky girl! She is adorable!

Ashly said...

She is such a doll. Love the pic of Bart with her in the baby bjorn! Too cute.