Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summertime in Huntsville

I love Huntsville in the summer. It's just amazing.






And I love my niece and nephew. How cute are they? We were so lucky to have Laurel and her family out at my parent's house for so long. We miss them so much already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a beautiful pregnant goddess. I wish we were in Utah so we could hang out with you guys!

carLy hart crandaLL said...

meriel! hello it's carly hart... first off, congratulations on the little beauty coming your way!! i am so happy for the two of you :) sad that i am having to track you guys down in the world of blogs, but i am in need of your address...getting hitched in a few weeks and would love send you an invite. would you be so kind and shoot it to me in an email at carlyhart@gmail.com? thanks millions dear...and again best of luck with everything!

Rachel U said...

im never in any of these pics. where was the camera when i was doing my sweet dance moves to all of barts music? oh wait...im glad i dont have any documentation of that.