Goodbye Jack and Horatio. Goodbye Meredith and Shepherd - I'm glad you finally said I do, even if in a non-official way. Goodbye mediocre crime-fighting tv shows with good looking agents. Goodbye to all my good-bad tv. I can't wait for next season.

While we're saying our Goodbyes, let's not forget to say Hello to our fantastic summer fillers, although I really only have one that I watch. SYTYCD!

And an always present Thank You to Netflix, especially for your instant play feature I've discovered on the computer. Without you, we'd never get through the summer.
(Our current favorite - Flight of the Conchords)

What are you missing? Watching now? Netflix-ing? We all need ideas if we're going to last the next ~4 months!
5 comments:
How do you feel about the Bachelorette... I hate when all my shows end! I am like you, I need something to get me through the summer!
this is great and depressing all at the same time. cant wait to get married so i can finally have DVR and watch all the shows i want from the comfort of my own couch. someday my prince will come. someday my zac will come is more like it.
someday rachel's zac or logan or kris or captain kirk will come...
oops...that was Laurel...i am logged in as mom and dad...
Definitely add Gilmore Girls to the list b/c it's coming back Mon. June 8th and I CANNOT wait!
Post a Comment