Wednesday, May 20, 2009

5 years!

Happy Day! Bart and I have been married, as of last Friday, for 5 years now. Bart took me out to dinner at one of our absolute favorites - Ruth's Chris. Hmm... that filet is just to die for.

I always get it oscar style (that's a crab cake and asparagus on top!) and it is just so worth it. (But in this pic, take off about 1/3 of the béarnaise sauce.)

Sometimes it seems like it's just blown by and other times I feel like we've fit so much in that we must have been married for longer! I love my husband so much and I'm so glad that we've been able to share these past 5 years together. He is the best and I'm so excited to see what the next 5 will be like! Especially because these next 5 will be with kids! Yay!

6 comments:

The Evers said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous night! Your dinner is making me hungry!

Sophia said...

Happy Anniversary Meems and Bart!
I have to say, you two are some of my favorite people. I can see in how you both bring out the best in each other and have a marriage full of love. There are qualities that I admire in both of you and I don't think you could have found a better match.
MUCH LOVE
-soph

daniel and katie said...

oh my 5 years fly! congrats you two. I love that picture.

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary and congratulations!!

Allison said...

That was SUCH a fun day! I am so happy for you both!

MUCH LOVE!

xoxo

Miss Mary said...

Congratulations!! Wow, 5 years!! So happy for you Meems, what an accomplishment! Love and hugs!