Why is it that my favorites NEVER win? They always make it to the top 2 or 3, but then the judges always choose the other one? Ugh! I hate it!
Cycle 12 - Allison was my fave, made it to the top 2 and lost to Teyona.


Cycle 11 - Analeigh made it to the top 3, and that man of a woman McKey won. I can't even watch her commercials she's so mannish.


Cycle 10 - Okay, I liked Whitney, and it was cool that a plus size model won finally. Unfortunately, she didn't have that much competition, none of them were very good that season.
Cycle 9 - Chantal was so different and pretty with that long blond hair and Saleisha won, blah, blah, blah.

Cycle 8 - Jaslene won, and despite being a total latino spaz in person, her photos were always the best. Too bad Renee (top) didn't win. I loved her and she was a mom too, such a great example!

Anyway, I know this is a totally random post, but seriously, why is it that my fave's never win? (SYTYCD last season anyone? Katie getting 3rd?)
4 comments:
I totally agree with you. I really wanted Allison to win. She was way more unique than Teyona. I was bummed.
Same with me!! It sucks Allison lost.
i think they all look the same.
I completely agree. ANTM always surprises me. And SYTYCD is always random too, I was just as shocked about Katie.
Post a Comment