This was the winner of the individual costume and also a member of the team who won the team costume contest. He was Bert and he really shaved his head. As we say at GS, he 'went above and beyond'. This is his wife and daughter who came later. They were Ernie and Kermit. Yah, amazing.
These two guys were a part of 'Bert's' team and helped them clench the win. They definitely deserved it. If you can't tell who they are, it's Inspector Gadget on the left and Lionel from Thundercats on the right. Their whole team dressed up as forgotten 80's cartoons.
Bart dressed up as none other than…… Price. This is literally what Price wears everyday - rain or shine, hot or cold, just with a different color plaid flannel to spice things up. Price had quite the fan club for Halloween, actually, with a total of 3 people dressing up as him!
Last but not least, as Bart is now working the night shift and has a lot of time to kill at night by himself on the weekends, he made this sweet rail for him and Price to skate on up at the house. I think it's pretty freakin' awesome and I love the artistic design added to it. I just love my handy hubby.
1 comment:
Bart as Price is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Wow - it's perfect. Who else dressed up as him??
Post a Comment