Monday, November 10, 2008

Like Whoa. 25.


I can't believe I'm 25. Sometimes I think of it in a negative way, like what have I done with my life thus far, but then I think about the fact that 25 is still really young in the grand scheme of things. My dad said, "I'm 50 and you're 25. You know what that means, right? It means that when I'm 75, you'll be 50." Now that is the weirdest.

I decided to do something fun and different this Nov. 8th. In the morning Sophie and Katie took me to brunch at Kneaders, which was delightful. At night, my family and I went to the go-cart place up in North SLC and raced! It was so much fun. Bart and I went on our very first date, so this was way fun to do again, but this time with the whole fam. I told my Mom that it was my birthday wish that she get out on the track with us and not just watch. We all had fun trying on all the race gear.


Afterward we went to Cheesecake, which is always fun. I get the same thing every time and I love it. So yummy.


Friday was fun too, some friends and family met up with us at Tucanos for a very yummy meal.


Thanks everyone for a very fun and happy 25th!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day Meems! The Montierths love you! PS: We will be in Utah for Christmas and maybe we should have a game night.

The Evers said...

Happy late birthday Meems! All that yummy food, I am dying! I always get the same thing at Cheesecake too, how cool they have one in SLC now, I did not know that! Glad you had a fun day and dont worry I am turning 27 in two weeks, I want to cry :)

Rachel U said...

rasher the smasher and silly pants dance. hahahha love it. so fun!

beck said...

happy birthday! i do the same thing when i think about how old i am, but it is better to think about how young we still are! i'm glad you had a great day! :)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! I'm pretty apprehensive about turning 25 too, and we definitely need to have a game night in December.

Brittany Simmons said...

Happy Birthday Meems! It looked like you had lots of fun celebrating- wish we were there with you!

caitlin wilson said...

happy birthdee meemsdanzr. hope you had a great day!

Sophia said...

Yay for your birthday!! Im so glad it was a fun day! we need to start our finge parties again.

Moranda said...

Meems- I'm the worst friend ever....I have been meaning to call you since your b-day! I missed it b/c of my sis's weddin', but I was thinkin' of you ever since then! I adore the pic of you with your parents! its so yummy!