We always see the Big Red Barn whenever we drive to CA, so it was fun to finally go and ride the hayride and pick our own pumpkin's off the vine. I also realized that despite it being a fun activity on it's own, one of the biggest reasons families go is for the photo-opp. It was pretty funny.
So here are some of our fun pics!
(Nice angle shot Price! Way to be an amateur photographer!)


(Do you love Bart's funny faces? He was trying to get them all in when he could, because when he's with the rest of my fam, he has to behave!)
8 comments:
That sounds so fun! I want to go!!
Behave? If only the knew the real Bart...
I love pumpkin picking! In fact Mary, Kat and I are going for our annual day of picking in Half Moon Bay next weekend! Remember It's Italia- best pizza ever- we get that and pick pumpkins!
Miss you Meems!
duh best day ever. most freezing hay ride of my life tho hahaha
that's funny I was going to comment exactly what Brad said! " Rules were made to be broken" the previously spoken words of Bart Shayne Frandsen.
Wow, what a beautiful color palette! hot pics! I miss utah in the fall. you guys look so cute! great pics. We're a commin' utahr for thanksgiving and christmas...i know its the holidays but maybe we'll get to see eachother! miss you.
I'm so jealous of your actual pumpkin picking adventure- because hayrides don't exist here in Southern California. And we're up for that pumpkin carving contest with you guys anytime!
I love these pictures! What a fun outing, you all look great!
Post a Comment