
The big 50! My mom planned a great night for his birthday. We went to Pat's BBQ for dinner and the Rat Pack show afterwards. First of all, Pat's is awesome classic BBQ with live music and really good smoked meat. For those of you who know my dad and my family, we like our smoked brisket and pulled pork!
As a family gift, we gave my dad this book called, 'The ABC's of DAD', which my sister put together with Blurb. It turned out so great and he was so happy. My favorite line in the book was Y is for Younger looking every day! Thanks La for putting that together!
The Rat Pack show was great too. My dad made us listen to Frank, Dean, and Sammy all the time when we were growing up so we were just so excited to see 'them' sing. The guys who played them were just perfect! The best part was the fact that we were the youngest people in the theater by about 50 years and we knew all the words.
3 comments:
Oh, happy birthday to your Dad. What a fun night!
happy birthday Jeff! What a fun night! The concert sounds like a blast! So fun!
Happy Birthday to your Dad!! So, I lost my cell phone and I just barely got a new one. I didn't have your number anywhere else so I haven't been able to call you. I so wanted to text you when that guys arm got all ewwww on Fringe last night.. I was so grossed out. Send me a text when you can so I can re-save your number!!
Post a Comment