Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin carving triumph!

So, I totally won the pumpkin carving contest for my team at work last Friday. Yep, I won, out of the entire office of 500 people, 23 teams total participated. I feel pretty freakin' proud of myself. We decided to carve Napoleon Dynamite. I carved it and two other of my teammates helped 'take it to the next level' by buying real tater tots and printing out a t-shirt for him. Oh, and we attached a tube of chapstick too. It was awesome! This picture doesn't do it justice because it wasn't in the dark with the light shining through, but this is what the pattern looked like. As Napoleon would say, "It's...amazing!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock Meems.

Lance and Becky said...

That's talent if I've ever seen it! Awesome pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Lucky!

Allison said...

A-m-a-z-i-n-g.

Cathy said...

I love your pumpkin! So great! I would never have thought of this nor had the talent to carve it!! I'm so glad you won!

Cathy said...

Isaac loved your pumpkin too because he is dressing up like Napoleon Dynamite for Halloween!