Anyway, we went down for our good friend Trent's wedding to his beautiful bride Brooke! They were so happy and the ceremony was amazing. Bart and I were really happy to see Trent so in love and to such a fantastic girl.
Bart was a groomsman, I loved him in the tux! So handsome! ;)
I loved being down there because I got to see so many of our dear friends. We got to spend so much time with Clark and Moranda, Derek and Brittany (and their adorable boy Jack), and we even got to visit Jeff and Kjerstin with their brand new baby boy McKay. I loved getting to see these sweet little babies!
After the ceremony, we went to CPK to eat and Derek fed Jack a lemon to keep him entertained. At first we thought it was a mean trick, but he just told us to 'Wait for it...' and then Jack got over the initial sour taste and reached for it excitedly!
The reception was a blast. Aren't the bridesmaids' dresses so cute? I loved the tailored look and the buttery yellow color scheme.
3 comments:
I am so glad you took a little vacation! The wedding looked fun and I Love your black and white dress.
Small world! I totally know Brooke! Her cousins, Jen, is one of my best friends. She is the bridesmaid on the very far left. I've been to her house and everything. Anyway, I was coming on here to write you because my sister, Jenn, and I are running a boutique in Mesa, AZ and I was hoping you would be interested in sending some stuff down with me to sell. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you all the details. Thanks, Meriel!
this is price bart- very handsome
Post a Comment