Thursday, August 14, 2008

Too many options.. HELP!


For all my friends out there that have iphones, please let me know what cool apps you like! I finally updated mine, but there are way to many to choose from and I'm just overwhelmed with options!

6 comments:

Rachel U said...

the showtimes app, yelp, and urban spoon

Dallas and Krista said...

Sudoku and the movie one. I pretty much download anything that is free and test it out for myself. Loopt is kind of cool too!

Jenna and Jeff said...

ask Laurel. She helped me. I don't get the urbanspoon

Joe said...

Hey Meriel, you probably don't remember me, but I saw your blog off Emily's.

Pandora is the best. You get to set a "radio station" to a band that you really like and it chooses other songs you might like. I don't even listen to my mp3's anymore because of it.

Jordan and Candice said...

unleash the magic of Pandora, it will blow your mind

Anonymous said...

i love tetris!