Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hangin' with Ave My Fave!

Last weekend we got to hang out with my sister and her kids up at Huntsville. It was so great to see them again. We went to this fair, which I guess I would characterize as a 'wilderness' fair, because it consisted of about 20 different mountain-man booths with furs and wood walking sticks and knives, and the other 20 booths were old-lady quilt sales and cheesy paintings. Needless to say it was a classic Northern Utah event.

Here are some pics of Avery and Bart and I hanging out. It was really nice to get some quality time in with my favorite niece. (Laurel - keep having boys so she can still be my favorite niece for a really long time!)






Happy 4th Birthday Avery! I'm glad we could celebrate together - twice!

4 comments:

Rachel U said...

suuuuuuper cute. as ave babe would say. you look gorgeous in the last pic!! :)

Kim said...

if Laurel has more girls she can still be your favorite niece named Avery!

Anonymous said...

I'm going for like 10 days with my whole family too! I think we will be in Oahu for a little bit but most of the time in Kauai. Let's totally hang out in Hawaii together!

Anonymous said...

Just kidding, we are going to the big island I guess. We were going to Kauai originally but the plans changed. Dang it!! We miss you guys.