Work is so unbelievably crazy. I feel like it will never ease up. It's definitely peak time. This poster is a good reminder for me to try and take a few moments during the day to put everything into perspective.

One day at a time.
(*Note to Readers*) This poster is a replication of the
original from World War II Britain. I love the message it carries with it even today.
5 comments:
I have that poster too. I love it!
It's good to see you in the bloging world....
I love your poster. Sometimes get so crazy. I find myself caught up it "getting it done."
running helps me look around and listen. have you been enjoying running?
Yeah, I think I need one of those at work. Or I just need a new job. But every job is crazy/busy, right?
Wow, long time no see! Hope you are well! I love your poster...where did you get it from? Anyway, take care!
Post a Comment