Monday, May 05, 2008

Art Inside Boutique

Phew!! It's over! I am so glad that all the crazy preparation and stress for this thing is over with. It was really fun to do it and I'm excited that I know that I physically can do it, but I am definitely glad to have my nights back!

I thought I would post some pics from my 'dry-run' at 2 am the Friday night/Saturday morning before.


6 comments:

laurel said...

Cute stuff!! I love your coasters and those magnets are so cute. Can't wait to see your Etsy shop.

Kim said...

Sooo cute!! I love my coasters!!!

Dawn said...

Oh, Meriel, you are so creative! I love the place mats, they turned out so cute!!

Anonymous said...

wow meriel, It al looks great. I love the placemats. How did you do at the boutique by the way??

Brittany Simmons said...

congratulations meems- i'm so excited for you!!!

Dallas and Krista said...

Just so happens that I have been looking for some cute coasters- what are the chances? So what do you have left? And thanks for the nice comment on my blog- you made my week! (Or maybe even longer??)