This weekend was really nice. I took off Friday and Tuesday, so I got 5 whole days off from waking up super early and stressing about work! It was lovely!
The very best part of it was that I got to smother my niece and nephew for 3 days straight. I love them so much and they are so much fun to be around. Avery has gotten so big and has grown up to be such a sweet girl. She has her moments when she's tired, but hey - give her a break - she's only 3! ;)
Here she is being cute and funny with Grandpa when he was on the phone. She thought it would be hilarious if she piled up all the stuffed animals on top of him!
And the sweetest little boy, Ashton, is now 7 months!!! I wish I could see him more often, because he grows up so much in the intervals that I don't see him. I never wanted to put him down or give him to anyone else. He is so happy and when he does cry, he's all better as soon as I peek-a-boo with him. I just love him to bits.
Bart got to ride with Price and Brad too, which was of course his favorite part. He also spent the majority of memorial day moving dirt around to set up a ramp to load and unload the bikes from the trucks. He's very proud of his little track. I mean, really manly huge and incredible track!! Joking aside, it's pretty cool he did it by himself (with the help of some friends) in the side yard of my parent's house. I mean, who does that sort of thing? He does and he actually uses it too. Apparently it's pretty good and does the trick when you just need to ride! I think it's pretty freakin' impressive and makes me love my hunk of a husband even more!
5 comments:
What cute kids!! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend.
Laurel's kids are seriously beautiful. That looks like a fun weekend with that sweet new track!
Your niece and nephew are adorable, it must be so hard to have them live so far away!!
What a fun weekend! Such cute little kids!
How cute are my kids?! hahaha
Post a Comment