That is so funny! I just watched this yesterday while at work as well. I got soo excited! It looks like it's gonna be good!
i just got the chills too!
hopefully it will be really good, and not too much of a let down.
OH MY GOSH. ok i dont care what anyone says but i think edward is SO ATTRACTIVE!!!! how can he not be?? he is a super human!!!
I am so excited too! I know what you mean, I definitely feel like a teenager about this movie. :)
I saw this on Kathy's blog and cannot wait for it to come out!!....but not until Dec. 12th? what a tease!!! Edward is pretty close to what I pictured...
Like everyone else! I am counting down the days, I hope hope hope they can do the book justice!
Oh my goodness! With that smile at the end of the clip - He is a good Edward. MMMM
The actress is way cuter in Land of women...boo. I hope this movie isn't disappointing!?!
i felt the same way! its the first preview that has made me feel okay about the movie. How are you? brent and i are living in san jose right now.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is so funny! I just watched this yesterday while at work as well. I got soo excited! It looks like it's gonna be good!
i just got the chills too!
hopefully it will be really good, and not too much of a let down.
OH MY GOSH. ok i dont care what anyone says but i think edward is SO ATTRACTIVE!!!! how can he not be?? he is a super human!!!
OH MY GOSH. ok i dont care what anyone says but i think edward is SO ATTRACTIVE!!!! how can he not be?? he is a super human!!!
I am so excited too! I know what you mean, I definitely feel like a teenager about this movie. :)
I saw this on Kathy's blog and cannot wait for it to come out!!....but not until Dec. 12th? what a tease!!! Edward is pretty close to what I pictured...
Like everyone else! I am counting down the days, I hope hope hope they can do the book justice!
Oh my goodness! With that smile at the end of the clip - He is a good Edward. MMMM
The actress is way cuter in Land of women...boo. I hope this movie isn't disappointing!?!
i felt the same way! its the first preview that has made me feel okay about the movie. How are you? brent and i are living in san jose right now.
Post a Comment